Thursday, March 10, 2011

Why am I so annoyed by this?

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and my friend wants to get pregnant too. This annoys me. Keep in mind that were freshman in hs and she's 15 and i'm going to be 15 soon. She said that j get a lot of attention because I'm starting to show when I wear tight shirts and my clothes are snug. Um, it's negative attention when your peers stare at you in the halls knowing what happened. I'd do anything to not be pregnant. I love my baby, but I wish that our protection would of worked and I waited on kids until later. We both don't have a stable career. I just got a job at the grocery store. School is so hard. Giving up sports killed me. Facing my friends and family at school and at get togethers make me so uncomfortable. Especially my aunts and uncles and cousins since my parents and siblings and grandparents have known since I was 6 weeks. She just doesn't realize how hard it is and how much harder it will get. Why does this annoy me sk much? I always disliked pregnant teens. I always thought they were sluts (not to offend anyone), but now I'm one of them and I'm not a slut. So again, why does this bother me?

No comments:

Post a Comment