Thursday, March 10, 2011

Relationship of 3 years having issues and need opinions?

Ok so I have a fiancee' he is 34 years of age from the city of detroit and I am a 24 years of age from the country I would basically say. We have a different way of living and we are like opposites. We have a daughter together also. He is a great father and very loyal and faithful towards me. Our relationship is great except for the fact that he has no emotions at all. I could sit there and cry and he wouldnt care. So basically he aint a shoulder that I can cry on. He also has issue with doing things out in public. He dont wanna go no where and do nothing with me as a couple. He has asked me to marry him and he also wants to have another baby. I know he loves me but he is not willing to change for me either. He is not willing to change and show more affection or start doing more as a couple as a family. I cant be stuck in the house 24/7 it makes me feel lonely and depressed. Sometimes I feel he loves me but aint inlove with me. He says im wrong. He thinks im trying to change him into someone he isnt and he said thats just pissing him off more. I just cant see me living my whole life being this unhappy. What does everyone think? Am I over exagerating or do you think im in the right for wanting a little more. Btw we might have been to one restaurant together in 3 years. Usually he just wants fast food so we can take it home and eat. He also dont think couples should go to a bar or club together. So what do yall think???

No comments:

Post a Comment