Thursday, March 10, 2011

What happened to me when i took ecstasy? help 1st time i ever did it?

so i had this party in a house club in NY and i was really excited i was with my girlfriend and i eat before going to the party. as we were going to the party i drank two bottles of orange juice because my friend told me that i will feel it faster. so when we got there i was nervous and i had second thought i was with my girlfriend and i did a lot of research before taking it so i told my girl that i was ******* shiting bricks she was like "**** it baby lets do it " so i did. i broke the pill in half then save the other but like 5 min later i took the other half idk why but i was still nervous. the pill didn't kick in i was nervous the whole night the pill kicked in when i was dancing with my girl she was feeling it better than me she said she was tingling n stuff i was just dancing i didn't get no ERECTION the whole nigh but i was bumping to the music which sounded AMAZING!!! i was being friendly with people but then moments later i got lot and i got separated from my friends and my girl but then she found me and i dont know what came into my head but i though she was dead i though she was a ghost or something like that she was like "baby we have to find them" "you have a baby to live for " i was ******* scared i though she died and she was helping me find my friends so once we found them i though they where all dead but in reality they weren't idk what was going on i got sad and scared idk what was going on then.all i was doing was just gulping water we wasted over 300 dollars in water. when the party was over we went to this corner store to wait for our friend to pick us up. that's when i really started feeling bad i threw up my food i felt sad for the store owner because he had to clean up the mess. but when my friend picked us up i started throwing up in his car i couldn't stop then i fell asleep. crazy thing is the next day DEC 24 i woke up in the hospital with a mean *** headache ever since my friend picked us up i don't remember the ride coming home my girl friend said i was vomiting a lot until the point i started vomiting blood so she had to take me to the hospital she told me that in the hospital my heart rate was long i didn't recognize any one all i remember was getting up wanting to pee really bad so i got up from my bed and pee on her cuz the bathroom was far that's all i remember i will never do this again BAD TRIP I guess PLEASE HELP i wanna know what happened to make me land in the hospital i know its bad but im curious Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment