Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm just curious to know how a woman would wear a tuxedo?

A little while ago, I asked for future reference how to get any straight girl that I like to wear a tuxedo for me (personal fetish). I picked the best answer a bit too early, so if anyone has an answer to that first question you can post it here with the answers to the question I'm about to ask. My question for today is mainly for the ladies, but its okay if any men want to answer on behalf of their women. My question for you ladies is if you were ever to wear a tuxedo (for reasons other than waiting tables), how would you wear it (what color jacket, would you include a vest, plain tie or bowtie or no tie, etc.) and what would you wear it for (any reason other than waiting tables are exceptable)? I know this is an unusual question, but I'm an unusual person and I like hearing other people's opinions, so there's no need to be judgemental. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment