Friday, March 11, 2011

What are your tips on being a good mom?

my son is due in 29 days, Today i realized that the only "motherly" thing other than take care of myself was my decision to not spend my $200 on an iTouch and keep it for my son :] but i want to do more for him, i want to do more mom like things other than just put what he needs before what i want, And i lose my patience easily and i don't want to end up snapping and yelling at my son for being a baby, or getting mad at my boyfriend, I'm terrified that im going to be a monster mom :[ what are some good 3 2 1 steps to saying calm? Me and me boyfriend do NOT plan on being strict, we are going to do our best to make it so he can tell us anything without worrying about us judging him or punishing him, we want to be perfect but I'm afraid :[

No comments:

Post a Comment