Thursday, March 10, 2011

IS GOD PREVENTING ME TO HAVE ANY HEALTHY MALE SONS! :O My life is ruined and I am in deep depression ):?

Alright, Hi all :) Please I need deep advice and help. Before you ask me, yes I do see a psychiatrist and a doctor monthly. So my real name is diana, people call me dee. I am a mother of 3 healthy daughters. I am 43 years old this year. So this is the story of my sad dull life. When I was younger I came from a middle class pretty poor family. So, when I turned 19 I was a part time model for awhile. When I turned 21, I was being arranged family with my husband, who came from a very rich family. Honestly, I was never in love with my husband, although he was filthy rich,handsome and all. But sooner or later I had to deal with loving him. My husband is the only son and heir to his family or what not, as he has 5 other sisters. So, my mother in-law before marriage, told me that I MUST provide my husbands family with at least one healthy son. So a year after marriage I feel pregnant at the age of 22, with my first child. I successfully gave birth to my dear healthy daughter in late 1990. Than a year later I gave birth to another healthy daughter in early 1992. When my mother in law found out that I had gave birth to both my daughters she was sarcastic and angry. :( What kind of mother in-law would be so wicked to her own granddaughters. Till today, she hates my two daughters and treats them differently from the other grandchildren of hers. So, in early 1993, I feel pregnant for the third time, this is when hell started for my life. I had my first miscarriage on that year, just after 3 months of pregnancy. The same year, in late 1993, I was pregnant yet another time, but only for 5 weeks. I was so saddened by it. My husband was so furious. So, the whole family on my husbands side was pressuring me to provide a "direct" male son to the family. So, I kept and kept trying and in late 1994, I fell pregnant for the 5th time. I thought that the pregnancy would have gone smoothly but when I was 6months pregnant,I had labour pains,and went through labour and delivered a still born-son. My husband was so furious and mad at me,that since 1994,he had beaten me and called me a "cursed devil", as I failed to give a son for the 5th time. So, I kept and kept and kept trying and in january 1997, I did not give birth to a healthy son, but a healthy daughter. My husband was indeed more furious as I only gave him 3 daughters, and no sons. So I kept and kept trying and thought of giving up hope,but in december 1999,I fell pregnant yet again for the 7th time, and it only made it through 3 months. So, in 2000, I went to see a doctor and the doctor said everything about my womb and all, are normal. Than I went to see another 3 doctors in the same year, and they said I was normal. In september 2001, for the eight time I fell pregnant yet another time, but only for less than a month. In august 2002 I had a miscarriage. And in 2003,2004,2006,2008,2010 I had each a miscarriage in those years. I am currently pregnant now in 2011, and this has been the longest pregnancy ever since , I am still carrying my child,I am currently 7 months, please pray for me. I am in deep depression :(

No comments:

Post a Comment